What to bring to your appointment?
– Credit card for copays and balances, Insurance Card, Identification Card/Driver’s License, Medical Records/History, List of Medications/Allergies
Are you in my insurance network?
– Please call your insurance company to verify if our office is part of your specific insurance network.
Do you prescribe glasses or contact lenses?
– No, Dr. Agarwal is a surgeon/ physician specialist that does not provide those services.
Do I have to have gadolinium with my imaging?
– No, you do not need to have this injection to enhance the views of your anatomy by the radiology center. However, it can be very helpful and we would advise using it unless you have contraindications
What do I do if I cannot go to my appointment?
– Out of kind consideration of other patients ( many of whom have urgent needs), we ask that you call as soon as you are aware that you may need to cancel your appointment. We request at least 24 hours notice to avoid a cancellation fee of $45. Repeated cancellations may result in discharge from the practice.